Last Updated on Tuesday, 15 June 2010 03:01 Tuesday, 15 June 2010 02:48
ESPN is hitting the streets to bring the U.S. Open experience directly to the fans.
From June 17 – June 18, ESPN’s Big Screen Trucks will navigate through NYC and Chicago broadcasting live coverage, including a live leaderboard of the U.S. Open.
The 26’ trucks, outfitted with 14’ x 8’ video screens and 24’ putting greens, will travel throughout each city, making select stops at sports bars, street fests and other select locations.
Each Big Screen Truck will also be supported by a mobile street team.
These ESPN street teams will be carrying individual leaderboards (which will be updated in real time), while passing out free golf-themed premiums to fans, including branded golf towels and tee sets.
Shouldn't You Be Inside Golf ?
- From The Fringe: Mobile Devices Getting Larger
- Kirby Dreher Conquers Camelot To Win Final 2008 CN Women's Tour Event
- Mike Weir Miracle Golf Drive For Kids Tees Off In Winnipeg June 7, 2010
- Prince Edward Island – Home Of Big Break PEI And Now...My Heart
- One Quarter Million Raised... And Counting