Last Updated on Tuesday, 19 June 2012 12:07 Tuesday, 19 June 2012 11:55
The Wishon Golf 775HS Hybrid Iron is a thin-faced hybrid with the feel of a classic hybrid and the distance of conventional fairway woods, that would be a great club to add to your set.
The 775HS pushes the clubhead face COR near the USGA limit of .830. That means more distance and a hotter feel for you.
- Thin, High COR, High Strength HS350 Steel Alloy Face offers higher ball speed for more distance in a hybrid head design. Few companies can offer a high COR design in a hybrid.
- Unique 304 Stainless Steel Hosel allows for much greater ease in bending lie and face angle to broaden custom fitting options (±4°).
- Split Level, Narrowed Sole Width to reduce sole to turf contact for more solid shotmaking from fairway or rough conditions.
- 775HS Face Progression is in between that of an Iron and Fairway Wood to enable golfers to play the 775HS with the same ball position and swing motion as an iron of the same loft.
- Available in RH in #2, 3, 4, 5, 6, LH in #3.