TaylorMade and adidas Golf Championship Season
- Category: Inside Golf
- Published: 2018-05-16
It’s nearly championship season across the country.
The PGA of Canada, along with TaylorMade and adidas Golf, is pleased to announce the nine major zone events that fall under the national partnership and support for 2018. The winner of each TaylorMade and adidas Golf sponsored zone event will earn a coveted special exemption for next year’s PGA Championship of Canada.
- PGA of British Columbia Championship; Aug. 20-21; Talking Rock Golf Resort
- PGA of Alberta Championship; Aug. 20-21; River Bend Golf Club
- PGA of Saskatchewan Pro-Am; Aug. 13-14; Moon Lake Golf & Country Club
- PGA of Manitoba Fall Championship; Aug. 26-27; Elmhurst Golf & Country Club
- PGA of Northern Ontario Championship; Aug. 4-6; Parry Sound Golf & Country Club
- PGA of Ontario Championship; July 9-10; BlackBear Ridge Golf Club
- PGA of Ottawa Valley Summer Championship; Aug 12-13; Kanata Golf & Country Club
- PGA of Quebec Championnat; Sept. 30-Oct. 2; Golf Chateau Bromont
- PGA of Atlantic Championship; Aug. 14-15; Mactaquac Golf Course
“The PGA of Canada is thrilled about the continued support of both TaylorMade and adidas Golf,” said PGA of Canada CEO Kevin Thistle. “This is a true national partnership and commitment to all PGA of Canada members from across the country is truly impressive.”
This year’s PGA Championship of Canada presented by TaylorMade and adidas Golf takes place at Credit Valley Golf and Country Club in Mississauga, Ont., June 25-29.
“TaylorMade Golf Canada is excited to yet again support the PGA of Canada flagship event along with nine important PGA Zone Championships,” said TaylorMade Golf Canada General Manager David Bradley. “Our association with PGA of Canada professionals is extremely important to our brand across the country and we look forward to making an impact within each zone connected to the PGA Championship of Canada.”
“It is with great pleasure that we extend our partnership across both the national and provincial zones through 2020,” said adidas Golf Canada General Manager Lesley Hawkins. “At adidas Golf, we believe the golf professionals remains the cornerstone of this great game that we all love,” she said, adding, “our continued support of one of Canada’s most historic and storied championship’s—the PGA Championship of Canada—provides an opportunity to witness the best professionals in Canada fight for a spot in the RBC Canadian Open."
For more information about the PGA Championship of Canada, please click here.