The Lisa Longball Golf School In Phoenix, AZ
- Category: Learning
- Published: 2016-11-25
The February 24-27, 2017 school at beautiful Wigwam resort is Filling Up! Register Now!
The Deadline for registration is December 15th, 2016. Sign up now and bring a friend, daughter, mother or sister to make it a Girls' Trip or buy it as an amazing Christmas gift that keeps on giving!
Spend three days with Lisa, 7-Time Canadian Women's Long Drive Champion, currently ranked Top 5 in the World, to learn how to hit the ball longer, straighter and better!
Take this unique and rare opportunity to spend 3 days in the land of the sun learning from Lisa Longball and spectacular PGA pros. All aspects of the game will be covered including putting, chipping, pitching, sand and full swing.
You will learn how to add distance to your game, how to stop chunks and slices and get valuable tips to help you drop your scores. In addition to three 3 hours clinics you will play 2 rounds of golf with on course playing lessons on Championship Courses.
The Lisa Longball Golf School will be held at the stunning Wigwam Resort. Guests will stay in the spacious Adobe Fairway rooms located on the Patriot Course.
- 4 Days / 3 Nights at the Wigwam Resort
- Roundtrip Transportation from the Phoenix Airport
- Accommodations available for Double and Single occupancy (based upon availability)
- 3-Three hour Golf Clinics
- 2- Rounds of Golf at 2 different Wigwam Golf Courses
- 1-Boxed Lunch
- 1-Restaurant Lunch
- Welcome Dinner
- Welcome gift from Lisa Longball and Women’s Golf and Travel
- Farewell Dinner and Prizes
- Valuable and rare on-course Instruction with Lisa Longball
- Booklet of key Instructional Tips and room for you to add personal notes
$2105 (USD) Per Person (Double Occupancy - Includes Taxes and Resort Fees)
$2475 (USD) Per Person (Single Occupancy - Includes Taxes and Resort Fees)