Celebrities And Influencers Announced For GREY GOOSE World Par 3 Championship
- Category: Inside Golf
- Published: 2018-02-20
Charlie Rymer (Pictured), Marty Hackell, Gerry Dee, Jeremy Taggart, Mackenzie O’Connell, Natasha Stansizweski, And More Highlight This Year’s Field In Bermuda. (Photo/PGA of Canada)
The GREY GOOSE World Par 3 Championship has released its full slate of celebrities and social media influencers for the event in Bermuda.
Charlie Rymer of The Golf Channel and PGA TOUR CHAMPIONS headlines the impressive lineup that includes a number of noted names, including:
- Marty Hackel, Golf Digest Fashion Director
- Gerry Dee, critically acclaimed actor, comedian and author
- Jeremy Taggart, award-winning musician and best-selling author
- Mackenzie O’Connell, professional golfer and model
- Natasha Staniszewski, TSN SportsCentre anchor
- Laura Diakun, TSN SportsCentre anchor
- Ryan Rustand, Coach Rusty and trick-shot artist
- Bradley Converse, founder of Bradley Putters
“I’m pumped to be heading down to Bermuda for the first time to play in what I hear is a fantastic event,” Dee said. “I have no idea how well I’m going to play, but given that I’ll be in Bermuda, playing a world-class par-3 course, I’m not sure I care either.”
The GREY GOOSE World Par 3 Championship returns March 1-4 at the Turtle Hill Golf Club at the Fairmont Southampton in Bermuda.
“Some of my best friends have been raving about their past experiences at the GREY GOOSE World Par, so now it’s my turn to come down and create a collection of great memories,” Taggart said.
Turtle Hill Golf Club has been recognized by Golf Magazine as one of the “Top 5 Par 3 Courses in the World” and is a recipient of Golf Digest’s “Best Places to Play Golf Award.”
“I’m thrilled to be part of the Grey Goose World Par 3 Championship this year,” Staniszewski said. “I can’t wait to see Bermuda for the first time while enjoying some friendly competition in the event and attending the special events over the weekend.”
- GREY GOOSE World Par 3 Championship entry
- Three nights single occupancy luxury accommodations at the Fairmont Southampton
- Daily breakfast and lunch
- Exclusive activation event at the iconic Bacardi Limited headquarters in Hamilton, Bermuda
- Premium GREY GOOSE World Par 3 Championship tee gifts
- Opportunity to take part in the $1-million (USD) hole-in-one contest
- Chance to take home a share of the $50,000 (USD) prize purse
The GREY GOOSE World Par 3 Championship is open to professionals and amateurs alike with men’s, women’s and senior amateur divisions titles up for grabs.
To register for the Grey Goose World Par 3 Championship, CLICK HERE.
"I’m honoured the GREY GOOSE World Par 3 Championship committee asked me to join in for the fun this year,” O’Connell said. “I can't wait to challenge myself on the amazing and gorgeous island of Bermuda."
As in previous years, the PGA of Canada and the Bermuda Tourism will continue as partners for this signature golf event in Bermuda.
Past champions of the GREY GOOSE World Par 3 Championship PGA Tour winner Nick Taylor, Bermudian Daniel Augustus and European Tour winner Mark Mouland.
To follow along with the GREY GOOSE World Par 3 Championship on social media, search the #worldpar3 hashtag.