Bushnell Laser Rangefinders Definitively Rank #1 On Tour
- Category: Inside Golf
- Published: 2017-06-07
Darrell Survey Shows 97% Of Players Use Bushnell
OVERLAND PARK, Kansas — Bushnell Golf has again proven itself as the preferred distance-measuring device on the PGA Tour. The Darrell Survey, the golf industry’s leading independent and impartial arbiter of equipment use, reports 97 percent of THE PLAYERS Championship field used a Bushnell laser rangefinder to obtain accurate yardages. For more than a decade, Bushnell has been the overwhelming choice on the PGA Tour, while continuing to drive innovation for distance-measuring devices.
Led by the Pro X2, Bushnell products were the clear favorite of THE PLAYERS Championship’s world-class field, proving once again the world’s elite professional golfers trust Bushnell to obtain their yardages.
"Our goal is to provide world-class distance measuring devices to world-class Tour players, and the Darrell Survey yet again demonstrates Bushnell laser rangefinders are the most trusted brand on tour," said John DeCastro, Global Product Lane Director at Bushnell Golf. "The Pro X2 demonstrates our passion to provide Tour players, and golfers in general, with the most precise distance measuring devices on the market."
This year, Bushnell introduced its most advanced rangefinder, the Pro X2, which is designed to cater to the avid golfer. The Pro X2 features include:
- Slope-Switch Technology allows the golfer to easily toggle in and out of Bushnell’s patented Slope mode and utilize it to get compensated distances when needed, with a USGA conforming device for tournament play.
- Dual Display Technology (DDT) that allows users to easily toggle between the bright red display featuring Vivid Display Technology or a crisp black display.
- PinSeeker with JOLT Technology provides the golfer with short vibrating bursts to reinforce the laser has locked onto the flag.
- Incredible ranging capability of up to 1,300 yards (450+ yards to a flag).
- 2nd Generation E.S.P. (Extreme. Speed. Precision.), provides yardage five times faster and more accurately than ever before. Not only has the acquisition speed been increased to a lightning fast level, E.S.P. provides 1?2-yard accuracy from 5 to 125 yards.
Bushnell, the No. 1 choice of professional golfers, offers a full range of rangefinders, which continue to transform and improve the golfer’s ability to assess distances, ultimately improving performance.
Bushnell Golf is a brand of Vista Outdoor Inc., an outdoor sports and recreation company. For more information on the Bushnell family of rangefinders, visit the company's website at www.bushnellgolf.com.
About Vista Outdoor
Vista Outdoor is a leading global designer, manufacturer and marketer of consumer products in the growing outdoor sports and recreation markets. The company operates in two segments, Shooting Sports and Outdoor Products, and has a portfolio of well-recognized brands that provides consumers with a wide range of performance-driven, high-quality and innovative products for individual outdoor recreational pursuits. Vista Outdoor products are sold at leading retailers and distributors across North America and worldwide. Vista Outdoor is headquartered in Utah and has manufacturing operations and facilities in 13 U.S. States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico along with international customer service, sales and sourcing operations in Asia, Australia, Canada, and Europe. For news and information, visit www.vistaoutdoor.com or follow us on Twitter @VistaOutdoorInc and Facebook at www.facebook.com/vistaoutdoor.