Styles and Products Inspired by This Year's Masters
- Category: Inside Golf
- Published: 2019-04-05
Each year golf companies continue to release limited edition Augusta inspired products...
2019 won't disappoint for Master's lovers.
All major golf companies are releasing their tribute to the season opener.
Also, many smaller companies are making their mark with special products.
Here is a list of companies and products they are releasing for the season's first major:
1. Asher Golf - Asher has done it again adding Masters flair to their premium globe line up.
The Limited Edition Azalea Print Premium golf comes with a free Azalea golf ball marker and features AAA premium Cabretta leather.
Within the glove, you will see the Azalea flower etched into the material creating some serious detail.
This glove retails for $30 USD which you can find at www.ashergolf.com
2. Nike Golf - Nike Golf is releasing 6 new shoes inspired by The Master's and Augusta National calling them the "Snake Pack," which includes green snakeskin material on all shoes.
The shoe styles are the Roshe G Tour, Nike Air Zoom Victory Tour, Nike React Vapor 2, Nike Air Max 1 G, and the Nike Tour Premiere, which will all be available from April 8 (the Monday of Masters week), with the new Jordan XI shoe coming out a few days later during the second round of the tournament on April 12.
3. Palm Golf Co - This up and coming golf company has released its version of The Masters with the Pimento Cheese sandwich inspired golf glove.
Find this glove available at www.palmgolfco.com
4. Devereux Threads - The Augusta 9Fifty Snapback hat is the next hat you need to be repping on the course. With the shape of a 59Fifty New Era fitted hat, it fits everyone.
With its green and yellow color and script font, this hat stands out to Master's lovers.
Shop now at www.dvrxthreads.com
5. Grindin' Golf Co. - This small golf company produces some of the most creative, ahead of present-day products.
Just dropping their new Master's release featuring the popular "Amen" hats and gloves.
More Master's products include t-shirts, golf towels and, ball markers.
To Shop head to www.grindingolfco.com
6. Adidas Golf - Limited Crossknit 3.0 golf shoe released with the design of Augusta's patrons favourite desserts, the Georgia Peach ice cream sandwich.
The shoes upper has a creme colorway while scoops of ice cream are featured inside the shoe in a special sock liner.
The special edition shoe will sell for $170 USD.
7. Rawhide Golf - A local Vancouver, BC company is coming out with legendary natural leather headcovers.
Newly released limited edition "Patron" headcover, a collaboration between Michael Martinez & Rawhide Golf has golfers and Master's addicts turning heads.
Shop at www.rawhidegolf.com
8. Johnston Gray Designs - This golf company specializes in hand-crafted ball markers, tools and, accessories.
After releasing there past Master's design the pimento cheese sandwich with a bite out and $1.50 marked on it, the 2019 marker is paying heritage to the Green Jacket.
Limited edition and made with copper as the stainless sold out.
Head to www.johnstongraydesigns.com to shop Master's inspired products.
9. Cobra/Puma Golf - Recently released was camo designed clothing for Fowler, DeChambeau, and Woodland to wear at the Master's but now Cobra released a camo version of the new F9 Speedback to hit players bags.
Clothing scripting for these 3 golfers all includes camo throughout the four days.
For more go to www.cobrapumagolf.com
10. Taylormade Golf - The new Master's edition golf bag pays tribute to the all-white-caddie-jumpsuit.
Up until 1983, Augusta National required that players have to use a local caddie for the tournament.
The white jumpsuit and green hat are a staple for Master's golf over the years.
Most Taylormade staffers will be using the bag next week.
Quantities are very limited.