PGA TOUR Exemption Up For Grabs at Dark ‘n Stormy World Par 3 Championship
- Category: Inside Golf
- Published: 2020-02-06
By THE PGA OF CANADA
The World Par 3 Championship — now known as the Dark ‘n Stormy® World Par 3 Championship thanks to a new partnership with Goslings — returns for the 11th year to the renowned Turtle Hill Golf Club at the Fairmont Southampton in Bermuda, on March 5-7, 2020.
The championship boasts a US$50,000 purse, and for the first time, the overall winner will earn an exemption into the PGA TOUR’s Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course, from October 26 to November 1, 2020.
The Dark ‘n Stormy® World Par 3 Championship will be contested over two rounds of 18-holes. Players can enter one of four divisions: professional, men’s amateur, women’s amateur or senior’s amateur (55+).
Tournament registration is US$525 for professionals and US$400 for amateurs, which includes:
- Dark ‘n Stormy® World Par 3 tournament entry for three days of golf (one practice round and two 18-hole rounds of competition).
- Daily breakfast and lunch at the golf course on tournament days
- Two exclusive events hosted by Fairmont Southampton and Goslings
- Prize presentation and reception concluding final round of play
- Premium Dark ‘n Stormy® World Par 3 Championship player gifts
The Fairmont Southampton is offering a special tournament room rate of US$179 per night, plus gratuities, tax and resort levy.
To learn more and register for the championship, click here.